What we know...

What we know...

Postby a58132670 » Fri May 20, 2011 6:48 am

Here we post all the ideas that will eventually make it (or not) into the game. There is no real format, its just a brainstorming area. We will eventually grab from here and put on other topics for further development. This area gives us the freedom to post any crazy ideas we might think of for this project.
a58132670

Re: What we know...

Postby a58132670 » Tue May 24, 2011 7:04 pm

The Witch Doctor gets miniaturized by some cool voodoo and he enters the body of a sick person. He then proceeds to fight the sickness (literally).

Each level could be a different sickness in a different body, or the same sickness sin different parts of the body.

It would be fun to fight a tape worm at some point. I can imagine a level where you go though a dark tunnel where you are fighting the baby worms and sickness that comes out of ulcers. Then you get to the boss, which is a giant worm that really is vexed with your presence.

I can also imagine the hero calling platelets to cover up wounds. So a level where you cast a spell that "heals" wounds where ugly-looking things come out of. So you have to fight the ugly looking things and heal the holes. If you don't heal the holes the ugly looking things never stop coming out of the holes.
a58132670

Re: What we know...

Postby a58132670 » Tue May 24, 2011 7:09 pm

I can also imagine a level where the patient sneezes and you fly out of the body. So now you have to find your way back through the "OR" and into the body. You can fight insects and spiders in this level.
a58132670

Return to Medicine Man